TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates are expected to release in the 3rd week of March 2024 for the engineering, agriculture, and medical stream. Candidates who belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and satisfy local/non-local status requirements can fill TS EAMCET Application Form tentatively from the 4th week of March 2024 on the official website of TS EAMCET eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates must also ensure that they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for the specified paper.
- In TS EAMCET, separate question papers are set for different courses. TS EAMCET 2024 Engineering paper will consist of 3 sections- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry while Agriculture Paper will consist of 4 sections- Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- It must be noted that TS EAMCET Syllabus had been reduced by 30% in each subject- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- No change had been introduced in TS EAMCET Exam Pattern in the previous session. Candidates will be asked 160 questions to be attempted in 180 minutes.
- However, as per the revised syllabus, 55% weightage will be given to the 1st year and 45% weightage to the 2nd-year intermediate syllabus of TS Board of Intermediate Education.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 25% of maximum marks in order to qualify for TS EAMCET. There is no minimum qualifying marks for reserved categories.
What is TS EAMCET?
TS EAMCET 2024 or Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted in online mode by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to Agricultural, Medical and Engineering government and private colleges of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates
JNTU Hyderabad, the exam conducting authority, releases the information brochure on behalf of TSCHE. Meanwhile, the official announcement on TS EAMCET 2024 is expected in the 3rd week of March, 2024. Students can refer to tentative exam dates in the table below:
|Release of TS EAMCET Notification
||3rd week of March, 2024
|Start of TS EAMCET Registration
||4th week of March, 2024
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration (without late fee)
||3rd week of May, 2024
|TS EAMCET Form Correction
||4th week of May, 2024
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration with late fee of Rs 250
||4th week of May, 2024
|Last date of TS EAMCET registration with late fee of Rs 500
||2nd week of June, 2024
|Availability of TS EAMCET Admit card
||3rd week of June, 2024
|TS EAMCET 2024
||1st week of July, 2024
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result
||1st week of September, 2024
|TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling for Engineering (MPC)
||1st week of September, 2024
|TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling Agriculture (BiPC)
||1st week of October, 2024
TS EAMCET 2024 Highlights
||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)
||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad
|Mode of Application
|Mode of exam
||Computer-Based Exam (Online)
||Once a Year
|Number of Questions
||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)
|Application Fee (each exam)
||General - INR 800
SC/ST - INR 400
|Applications Per Year
||Approximately 2.16 Lakh
|TS EAMCET email ID
TS EAMCET 2024 Courses Offered
Students are eligible for admission in different Agriculture and Engineering courses after appearing in TS EAMCET 2023. Some of the courses that are offered through TS EAMCET examination are as follows:
|TS EAMCET Agriculture Courses
||TS EAMCET Engineering Courses
- B.Sc.Hons (Agriculture)
- B.Sc.Hons (Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc-Bachelor of Fisheries & Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C)-Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)-Doctor of Pharmacy
- B.Tech BioTechnology (Bi.P.C)- Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology
- B.Tech- Food Science & Technology
- B.E/ B.Tech
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)(M.P.C)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Tech (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management)
TS EAMCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
||must be an Indian National;
candidates belonging to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh should fulfil Local/ Non-local status requirements;
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIO) can also apply
||minimum of 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission
For the B.Tech degree program- completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission; upper age limit- 25 years (for SC/ ST candidates) and 22 years (for all other candidates)
||For engineering/B.Tech/B.Pharma: passed or appeared in 12th standard with PCM in BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh board, OR
passed the diploma in engineering held by SBTET Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent.
For D.Pharma: passed or appeared in 12th standard with PCM/PCB in BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh board
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form is expected to be released on the official website tentatively in the 1st week of July, 2024. Candidates are required to keep all the necessary documents ready before filling the application form like the mark sheets, valid email ID and phone number, relevant certificates for proof of local status, caste certificate, scanned images of photograph and signature, etc. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill their TS EAMCET application form online:
- Pay TS EAMCET Application Fees
- Fill TS EAMCET Application Form online
- Uploading scanned documents as required
- Take a print of the filled TS EAMCET application form and submit.
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Fees
TS EAMCET Application Fee is different for different categories. The table below shows the application fee for each category. Students can pay TS EAMCET 2024 application fee in the online mode only. The application fee can be paid through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or at any TS online centres.
||SC/ST & PH Candidates (INR)
||Other Candidates (INR)
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)
|E & AM (Both Streams)
TS EAMCET Form Correction
The authorities will open form correction window for candidates tentatively in 4th week of May, 2024. TS EAMCET 2024 Form Correction is a one-time opportunity for candidates to edit details filled in the application form.
- The details are categorized into two categories, Category I consists of details that candidates cannot edit during TS EAMCET Form correction window like communication details, signature, photograph, category and stream of the candidate.
- In order to edit details provided in Category I, candidates can send an email to the Convener, TS EAMCET 2024 from the registered Email Id.
- Category II details can be edited during the form correction window. No fees will be charged for TS EAMCET Form Correction.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Centres
TS EAMCET is conducted at 23 test zones spread in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. These test zones include 59 TS EAMCET Exam Centers. During TS EAMCET registrattion, candidates can select the test zone of their choice. Students must note that once chosen, any request for change of test zone will not be entertained.
The six test zones for TS EAMCET are spread accross:
- Hyderabad (with 6 zones)
- Telangana (with 12 test zones)
- Andhra Pradesh (with 5 test zones)
TS EAMCET 2024 Admit Card
TS EAMCET 2024 is expected to be released in the 3rd week of June, 2024. In order to access the admit card, candidates have to download it from the official website of TS EAMCET
- Candidates are required to enter their registration number and Date of Birth to download their TS EAMCET 2024 admit card.
- Some of the details mentioned in the TS EAMCET Admit Card are Course Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Exam Center, TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Photograph and Signature, Signature of Convenor, etc.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in their admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported immediately to the concerned authorities.
The basic TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Pattern is expected to remain the same as tabulated below:
|Mode of Examination
||Online (Computer Based Test)
|Duration of Exam
|Medium of Exam
||English, Hindi and Urdu
|Number of Questions (Engineering)
Mathematics/ Biology: 80
|Number of Questions (Agriculture)
40 questions each from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics
||+1 for every correct answer
No Negative Marking
TS EAMCET 2024 Marking Scheme
- Four options will be provided for each question. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking in the paper.
- Candidates can score up to a total of 160.
- In order to qualify the TS EAMCET exam, candidates have to secure above minimum marks (40 out of 160 for General category students) to be eligible for the counselling process.
TS EAMCET 2024 Syllabus
TS EAMCET Syllabus had been reduced by 30% in each subject. The syllabus is based on 55% weightage of 1st year and 45% weightage of 2nd year intermediate syllabus of TS Board of Intermediate Education.
- TS EAMCET Engineering stream syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- TS EAMCET Agriculture and Medical stream syllabus will consist of topics from Biology (Botany, Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity In Proper
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and Its Compounds
- The s – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p- Block Elements Group 13 (Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics:
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements
- d And f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o (Alcohols,
- Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids)
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Diversity in the Living World,
- Reproduction in Plants,
- Plant Systematics
- Cell Structure and Function
- Internal Organization of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plant Microbes and Human Welfare
- Diversity in the Living World,
- Animal Diversity- I,
- Animal Diversity-II,
- Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa,
- Structural Organization in Animals,
- Biology & Human Welfare,
- Structural Organization in Animals,
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana,
- Ecology & Environment,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-I,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-II,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-III,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV,
- Applied Biology,
- Organic Evolution,
- Human Reproduction.
TS EAMCET Paper Analysis 2023
TS EAMCET Paper Analysis 2023 is based on the initial reaction of the test takers. Candidates who have their papers in the coming days can get an idea of the paper through our exam analysis.
|August 6, 2023
||Moderate in terms of difficulty level. Questions asked in mathematics- Vector Algebra, Calculus and Coordinate geometry. Physics was the toughest section as per some of the test takers. Chemistry was found to be the easiest and direct section.
|August 5, 2023
||Moderate to difficult. Kinematics and Mechanics were some topics asked in Physics. Matrices, Calculus were some topics in Mathematics. Chemistry section was overall easy in terms of difficulty level.
|August 4, 2023
||Moderate in terms of difficulty level. Modern Physics had a good weightage in the paper, electrostatics and thermodynamics were some of the asked topics. Chemistry was easy to difficult as per some test-takers, about 60 questions in the chemistry question paper were observed to be easy. Mathematics was as usual the most time-consuming section and the difficulty level was moderate to high.
TS EAMCET 2024 Preparation Tips
Students must make a proper study plan and follow certain strategies in order to clear any exam. Some of the important TS EAMCET 2024 Preparation Tips are given below:
- Analyze the Syllabus- Candidates should gather all the information related to TS EAMCET 2024 syllabus before beginning the preparation. Detailed information regarding the distribution of marks, topics, and section-wise details will be made available on the official website. Always keep a copy of the syllabus with you so that nothing is left out and you do not skip important topics in the exam.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Papers- Download and solve previous year papers. Understand the structure of the examination and the types of questions asked in the paper. Solving the past years’ papers will keep a student in a better position to attempt TS EAMCET 2024.
- Attempt Mock Tests- Candidates are advised to purchase a test series and attempt mock tests regularly. Solving the mock tests will give you more confidence and will help you in analyzing exactly where you stand. Candidates should make it a daily routine to solve at least one mock test every day. Solving these mock tests puts them in a better position to attempt the real exam. Apart from this, it also helps the candidates in understanding the difficulty level of the paper and time management.
- Revision- A lot of the time candidates are unable to retain what they have studied while preparing for a competitive exam. This often stems from last-minute preparation or lack of revision. In order to avoid this, students should keep revision everything they study within regular time gaps to ensure they are able to retain it.
Best Books for TS EAMCET 2024
Students should make the choice of the study material wisely to clear TS EAMCET 2024 efficiently. Students must refer to the standard books as suggested by their teachers while preparing and solving each and every problem given in them.
A list of some of the important section-wise TS EAMCET 2024 books is given below:
||EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
|Concept of Physics- Volume 1
|Concept of Physics- Volume 2
|Key Notes Terms, Notes, Formulae
||EAMCET Chemistry( Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 28 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition
|Organic Chemistry 7th Edition
||Robert Thornton Morrison, Robert Neilson Boyd, Saibal Kanti Bhattacharjee
|Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry
||EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
|Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics
||A Das Gupta
|Handbook of Mathematics - A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource
|35 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers 2013
||Amit M Agarwal
||EAMCET Crash Course Biology
|ACE Biology for NEET Medical Entrance Exams
|Complete Biology for NEET and Other Medical Entrance Examinations
|Modern Abc Of Biology Class-XII (Set Of 2 Parts)
||A. Das Gupta, B.B. Arora, A.K. Sabharwal
TS EAMCET 2024 Result
TS EAMCET Results are released separately for engineering, agriculture and medical papers. The result contains the combined score, score weightage, and EAMCET Marks. Soon after the results are declared authorities also release TS EAMCET rank card. Ranks will be assigned to candidates in the order of merit on the basis of scores obtained after normalization.
How to Check TS EAMCET 2024 Result?
The steps to check TS EAMCET 2024 Result are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Step 2: You will find a link in the notification section to download TS EAMCET Result, “Download TS EAMCET Result”. Click on that link.
- Step 3: Enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code to access the result.
- Step 4: Click on the “Submit” tab.
- Step 5: TS EAMCET 2024 Results will be displayed on the screen after entering all the details.
- Step 6: Take its printout for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2024 Answer Key
TS EAMCET Answer Key is made available in PDF format separately for different papers. The provisional answer key will be published first on the website. Students will be able to challenge the TS EAMCET Answer Key by paying a certain amount of fee within the stipulated time. After solving all the challenges and making the required changes, the final answer key will be released on the official website.
How to Download TS EAMCET 2024 Answer Key?
The steps to download TS EAMCET Answer Key are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Step 2: You will find a link in the notification section to download TS EAMCET Answer Key, “Download TS EAMCET Answer Key”. Click on that link.
- Step 3: TS EAMCET Answer Key will be displayed on the screen after entering all the details.
- Step 4: Download the TS EAMCET Answer Key and Take its print out future reference.
Normalization Criteria followed in TS EAMCET
As TS EAMCET is conducted in multiple sessions, having questions framed out of the same syllabi, there is a possibility that candidates appearing in another session will have questions of difficulty level, In order to maintain equality and fairness, TS EAMCET Normalisation of Question Paper is followed.
Normalised marks of the candidate are calculated using the following formula:
- SASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
- GASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all the candidates across all sessions of the subject put together.
- STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
- GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions of the subject put together.
TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling and Seat Allotment
TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling is expected to commence in the 1st week of September, 2024. Counseling is conducted online separately for Engineering and Agriculture programs.
- TS EAMCET counselling process comprises certificate verification and option exercising procedure.
- Candidates are called for the admission process according to their TS EAMCET Ranks. Certificate or document verification is held at any one of the designated helpline centers.
- Post verification, candidates have to fill in the option of courses/ colleges as per their preferences.
- Students who have been allotted a seat in TS EAMCET Seat Allotment result, can accept the seat with or without the option of participation in the next round of seat allotment.
- Students interested in the allotted institute have to accept the seat and download their provisional seat allotment letter and report at the allotted institute.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling
Documents required during TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling include:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of the Non-Local candidate.
TS EAMCET Cutoff
Admissions to various engineering and agricultural colleges of Telangana is made on the basis of TS EAMCET Cutoff. Candidates are required to score a minimum of 25% marks in order to qualify in TS EAMCET.
Cutoff marks are based on various factors such as
- Number of Registrations,
- Number of seats available,
- The difficulty level of exam,
- Popularity or demand of the course.
TS EAMCET Cutoff for different engineering colleges in Telangana is given in the table below:
|JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet
|Vasavi College Of Engineering, Ibrahimbagh
|JNTU College Of Engineering, Karimnagar
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology, Kokapet
|MVSR Engineering College, Nadergul
|Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Kukatpally
|Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal
|University College of Engineering Osmania University, Hyderabad