TRENDING SEARCHES
  • Upcoming Exams
  • "IIT" in Colleges
  • "CAT" in Exams
  • "Cat Cutoff" in News
  • "MBA Colleges" in Delhi/NCR
  • "MCA Colleges" in Delhi/NCR
Maulana Azad Medical College [MAMC] - Course and Fees, Gallery, Admissions 2024
Maulana Azad Medical College [MAMC] - Course and Fees, Gallery, Admissions 2024

Maulana Azad Medical College [MAMC] - Course and Fees, Gallery, Admissions 2024

NEW DELHI,DELHI NCR MCI ESTD 1959 DELHI UNIVERSITY GOVERNMENT COLLEGE
0
0 REVIEWS..
Claim This College
Sikshapedia Team
By Sikshapedia Team

Content Curator

Updated on - November 01st, 2023

Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) admission processes are characterized by rigorous evaluation and high standards. In the case of undergraduate programs, the NEET UG 2024 exam will be administered in offline mode on May 5, 2024, with registrations commencing in March 2024. For postgraduate admissions in 2023, the NEET PG seat allotment result for round 2 was declared on August 25, 2023. MAMC has consistently held a prominent position in the medical college category, with a rank of 32nd and a score of 55.34 according to the NIRF 2023 Ranking. In 2022, it was ranked 23rd with a score of 55.94. The college offers a wide range of programs, including undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and super-speciality courses in the field of medicine. Admissions are based on the results of the NEET UG, NEET PG, and NEET SS examinations. Notably, 85% of the seats are allocated under the Delhi University Quota, while the remaining 15% fall under the All India Quota, reflecting MAMC's affiliation with the University of Delhi (DU). Know More Details About Maulana Azad Medical College - Click Here

Maulana Azad Medical College Highlights
Established 1959
Type Government College
Approved by MCI
Affiliated to Delhi University
Entrance Examinations Yes

MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE - FEES & ELIGIBILITY

Course Fees Eligibility
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY [M.B.B.S] ₹ 4.45 Thousand ( 1st Year Fees ) 10+2 with Science Stream
FACILITIES

MEDICAL

CAFETERIA

LIBRARY

THEATER

HOSTEL

SPORTS

LABS

COMPUTER LAB

CLASSROOM
BANNER
Maulana Azad Medical College Banner - waytoadmissions.com

2, BAHADUR SHAH ZAFAR MARG, MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE CAMPUS, BALMIKI BASTI, NEW DELHI, DELHI,NEW DELHI,DELHI NCR,INDIA,110002
DELHI NCR, INDIA

2, BAHADUR SHAH ZAFAR MARG, MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE CAMPUS, BALMIKI BASTI, NEW DELHI, DELHI,NEW DELHI,DELHI NCR,INDIA,110002
DELHI NCR, INDIA

How likely are you to recommend Sikshapedia.com to a friend or a college?


Learn more about the exams accepted
Learn more about the courses