TRENDING SEARCHES
  • Upcoming Exams
  • "IIT" in Colleges
  • "CAT" in Exams
  • "Cat Cutoff" in News
  • "MBA Colleges" in Delhi/NCR
  • "MCA Colleges" in Delhi/NCR
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING [SSNCE] - Courses, Fees, Student Reviews and Photos
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING [SSNCE] - Courses, Fees, Student Reviews and Photos

SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING [SSNCE] - Courses, Fees, Student Reviews and Photos

CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU AICTE ESTD 1994 ANNA UNIVERSITY PRIVATE COLLEGE
7.9
1 REVIEWS..
Claim This College
Pritam
By Pritam

Content Curator

Updated on - February 26th, 2024

SSN College of Engineering (SSNCE), located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is a renowned private engineering institution founded in 1996. The college holds approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated with Anna University. SSNCE offers a range of undergraduate programs, including BE/B.Tech, and postgraduate programs such as ME/M.Tech. The college streamlines its admission process through online applications, making it convenient for prospective students. Known for its exceptional academic standards and student-centric facilities, SSNCE attracts a plethora of companies, with over 200 visiting the campus annually. Remarkably, the college boasts a high placement rate, with 95% of its students securing placements each year, often with an average salary package of 5.61 lakhs. Sign In For More Information- Click Here

Ssn College Of Engineering Highlights
Established 1994
Type Private College
Approved by AICTE
Affiliated to Anna University
Popular Courses B.TECH,M.TECH,M.B.A,M.E,B.E,B.TECH
Entrance Examinations Yes

SSN College of Engineering FAQ's

Can I enter SNNCE Chennai with a seat in the management quota?

Within the first several days of therapy, almost every seat will be taken. Counselling is used to grant admission to candidates for 65% of available seats. Students are able to apply for the remaining 35% of seats under the Management Quota. To be considered for admission, those applicants must take the entrance exam and show up for an interview with the college.

How are the SNNCE Chennai faculty members doing?

The institution offers highly skilled and supportive faculty in every field to ensure that students receive a top-notch education in preparation for successful careers.

Which pay package at SNNCE Chennai is the highest?

The most expensive plan available here is INR 61 LPA, while the most affordable option is INR 5.71 LPA.

Does SNNCE Chennai offer a means of transportation?

Students and staff have access to well-maintained transit facilities that allow them to go from any area of the city to the institution. They are punctual in their arrival at the university and in returning the students home. This totally and unconditionally guarantees pupils' safety.

SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING - FEES & ELIGIBILITY

Course Fees Eligibility
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY [B.TECH] ₹ 2.00 Lakhs ( Total Fees ) 10+2
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY [M.TECH] ₹ 50.00 Thousand ( Total Fees ) Graduation with 50% + GATE
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [M.B.A] ₹ 35.00 Thousand ( Total Fees ) Graduation
MASTER OF ENGINEERING [M.E] ₹ 50.00 Thousand ( Total Fees ) Graduation with 50% + GATE
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING [B.E] ₹ 50.00 Thousand ( Total Fees ) 10+2 with 50%
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY {LATERAL} [B.TECH{Lateral}] ₹ 50.00 Thousand ( 1st Year Fees ) B.Tech With 50%
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TOP COURSES, FEES & ELIGIBILITY
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY [B.TECH]
4 YEARS GRADUATION DEGREE(BACHELORS) ON CAMPUS FULL TIME

₹200000.00

Check details
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY [M.TECH]
2 YEARS POST GRADUATION DEGREE(MASTERS) ON CAMPUS FULL TIME

₹50000.00

Check details
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [M.B.A]
2 YEARS POST GRADUATION DEGREE(MASTERS) ON CAMPUS FULL TIME

₹35000.00

Check details
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY {LATERAL} [B.TECH{Lateral}]
3 YEARS GRADUATION DEGREE(BACHELORS) ON CAMPUS FULL TIME

₹50,000 (1st Year Fees)

Check details
FACILITIES

MEDICAL

CAFETERIA

LIBRARY

HOSTEL

SPORTS

LABS

COMPUTER LAB

CLASSROOM

AUDITORIUM

GYM

CANTEEN

SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, OLD MAHABALIPURAM RD, OMR, KALAVAKKAM,CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU,INDIA,603110
TAMIL NADU, INDIA

SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, OLD MAHABALIPURAM RD, OMR, KALAVAKKAM,CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU,INDIA,603110
TAMIL NADU, INDIA

Reviews
Learn more about the exams accepted
Photos
Faculties
REGISTER NOW